Enhance your Smile with Beautiful Veneers
Veneers in Cleobury Mortimer
We are proud providers of veneers in Shropshire and Worcestershire, as a great way to improve the appearance of your teeth. Veneers are usually made of porcelain (ceramic) and consist of a thin shell, which is bonded to the front surface of the tooth.
They can be used to correct:
- Stained teeth
- Wear and tear
- Broken, chipped teeth
- Mis-shapen or misaligned teeth
- Gappy teeth
How it works:
- Your dentist will gently shape and file your tooth/teeth down to size, usually just over the front surfaces of the teeth.
- An impression is taken of your teeth, and the desired colour of the veneers, and is sent to our lab.
- You will leave your appointment with temporary veneers to protect the tooth as the bridge is made at the lab. This also allows you to see the possible look of your new veneers.
- Your new veneers are cemented on and fixed in place. Your bite is checked against the new veneers and your dentist will advise on how to look after your new smile!
Advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Great for improving the appearance and colour of your teeth
- Long-lasting material
- Can correct chipped, discoloured, misaligned teeth
Request free a consultation
We are excited to offer you a free video consultation from the comfort of your own home!
free cosmetic dentistry information pack
download a free information pack
A 39 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about any aspect of cosmetic dentistry
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How you can have whiter, straighter and better looking teeth
- How long does each treatment take?
- Plus lots more…