Braces and Invisalign in Kidderminster, Bewdley and Shropshire
Teeth Straightening in Cleobury Mortimer
Cleobury Dental Practice provides treatment for straighter teeth in Kidderminster, Shropshire and Worcestershire using cosmetic braces and invisible braces such as Invisalign. The smile of your dreams is more affordable than you think with our range of 0% finance options (T’s and C’s apply).
There are many reasons why Cleobury Dental Practice is the ideal place to find your smile:
- Experienced professional team with many years of experience in Orthodontics
- Provider of Invisalign in Shropshire and Worcestershire. Invisalign is a discreet option to straighten teeth without traditional braces.
- State of the art facilities for relaxed dental care
- Enjoy the latest technology with our iTero scanner- see a simulation of your smile in a matter of minutes!
- Weekend appointments available
- 0% finance payment options (T’s and C’s apply) to spread the cost of your treatment
- Straighter teeth not only create a winning smile but also make it easier to clean, improving the health of your teeth and gums.
We offer a complete range of orthodontic treatment options to give you a winning smile:
To gently move the teeth into the correct position
Clear Ceramic Braces
A less visible option to straighten the teeth
Lingual braces (Incognito)
The ultimate discreet option as the braces are hidden on the back surfaces of the teeth
A removable alternative to traditional braces. Made of clear plastic, they are almost invisible, and can be removed for eating, brushing, playing sports and musical instruments. View Invisalign Info
What is Orthodontic Treatment?
Crooked and misaligned teeth can have a real impact on self-confidence. Have you ever felt embarrassed to smile for photographs? Have you ever found it more difficult to clean around overlapped and crowded teeth? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Thankfully, the team at Cleobury Dental Practice are here to help! We can provide a range of the latest solutions to achieve a straighter smile you will love to show off. Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry concerning the movement of teeth. Straighter teeth not only look great, they are also easier to clean with brushing and flossing compared to crowded teeth. This helps keep your teeth and gums healthier for a smile that lasts for many years to come.
Introducing your Orthodontic Dentist, Dr Laura Wood (BDS)
Dr Laura Wood (BDS, GDC No: 60634) has a wealth of experience in providing teeth-straightening treatments for over 30 years. Qualifying at the University of Birmingham, Dr Wood (BDS) has worked alongside consultant orthodontists at Kidderminster Hospital and is constantly updating her knowledge of the latest orthodontic treatments.
She is a proud provider of the Incognito and Invisalign treatment options, which provide a truly discreet way to achieve the smile of your dreams.
How Does it Work?
- Enjoy a FREE initial consultation with our orthodontic dentist to discuss any concerns with your smile and find out how we can help.
- Our dentist will take a 3D digital scan of your teeth using the revolutionary iTero Scanner. Your dentist will be able to show you the outcome of orthodontic treatment within a few minutes using our simulator, allowing you to see your new smile before you start!
Our iTero Scanner technology is just one way we provide comfortable orthodontic treatment at Cleobury Dental Practice:
- No more messy and uncomfortable dental impressions (moulds)
- See your smile on screen within a few minutes
- Your dentist can show you a simulation of your teeth following orthodontic treatment, giving you an idea of how we can help create your winning smile
- Included as standard with all orthodontic treatments at Cleobury Dental Practice
- Your dentist will refer you to a local practice for an X-Ray and discuss all the options available to you, as well as take records such as photographs.
- Now for the exciting part- at this point your straighter smile journey begins with the fitting of your braces or Invisalign aligners! Your dentist will tell you exactly how to look after your braces or aligners
- Your dentist will review you every 4-6 weeks and make adjustments to keep your treatment on track
- Once your braces or aligners are no longer required, they are removed and your new smile revealed!
- To keep your smile in place, retainers are required to stop any unwanted tooth movement. Your dentist will discuss what these are and how often you should be wearing them.
Orthodontic Treatment FAQs
We want to ensure you feel comfortable about your teeth straightening / orthodontic treatment. Please see below a few of the questions we get asked on a frequent basis about this process:
This depends on how much straightening and tooth movement is required to get your desired smile. Some treatments can take as little as 6 months, others can take 18-24 months or more. Our orthodontic dentist can give you an estimate of the treatment time at your consultation. Contact us today to book your free initial consultation!
The process of fitting the braces on teeth is painless and there may be slight discomfort for the first few days, as the teeth begin to move into position. If this happens, painkillers can help and the symptoms usually go away after the first week. Rest assured, our team are always on hand if you had any problems.
We have worked hard to make orthodontic treatment accessible to all. We offer a range of finance options to spread the cost of your treatment with monthly repayments (terms and conditions apply). Our care coordinators can discuss this in more detail and help with the application process.
Invisalign is a revolutionary new orthodontic system which uses a series of clear aligners to straighten your teeth rather than brackets and wires. You wear a set of almost imperceptible aligners for two weeks, then replace them for a new set. A typical Invisalign treatment will have 26 different sets of aligners.
No. There is however some mild discomfort each time you replace your aligner with a new one. This is because each aligner puts pressure on your teeth to move them in the desired direction. This can sometimes be a little uncomfortable in the first few days, although it should settle quite quickly.
Yes. However we may decide to use a different type of orthodontic system in extreme cases. Metal or ceramic braces give your dentist more flexibility to move teeth. This is sometimes required when treating complex cases such as an overbite.
We always recommend that the aligners are taken out when you eat or drink, unless you’re drinking water. Aligners should be worn for at least 20 hours per day, taking them out only to eat, drink or to clean them.
Where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
Credit is provided by Wesleyan Bank Limited who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Bank Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No 2839202) Registered Office: PO Box 3420, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AE. Tel: 0800 358 1122. www.wesleyanbank.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Limited. Credit facilities are subject to status and affordability checks and only available to UK residents over the age of 18.
Wesleyan Bank Limited reserves the right to decline any application. APR and repayment details are correct at time of print.
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Kunal Raj Sirpal trading as Cleobury Dental Practice is a credit broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.