Learn about our dental membership plan
Spread the cost of your dental treatments
We know that, by seeing your dentist and hygienist regularly, your teeth and gums can feel and look healthier for longer. It also allows your dentist to identify any problems earlier, making them easier to manage.
With that in mind, we’ve developed our great value membership plan for a low monthly cost. Our plans start from just £13.15 a month, that’s as little as 43p per day!
- Budget your dental care by spreading the cost monthly
- We work around you! We provide evening and weekend appointments for dental health checks, hygienist and dental treatment appointments
- Access exclusive discounts of 20% on most dental treatments such as tooth-coloured fillings, teeth whitening, crowns, bridges and dentures (exclusions apply)
- Keep your gums healthy with regular hygienist visits included in your membership plan
- Access the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme for the times you need it, such as: emergency dental treatment, suffering dental trauma or the diagnosis of oral cancer (as the primary site, terms and conditions apply)
Exclusions and conditions apply. Plan benefits begin after six consecutive direct debit monthly payments, an initial administration fee also applies. Discounts apply to treatments carried out at Cleobury Dental Practice only. Discounts do not apply for orthodontic or dental implant treatments. Further information on the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is available in the Scheme Handbook; please contact us for a copy and further information.
*The cost of the urgent appointment is waived, however, you may be charged for the treatment required during the urgent appointment.