Clear braces in Kidderminster and Shropshire
Invisalign in Cleobury Mortimer
Invisalign gives you the opportunity to have straighter teeth with no one else knowing. With 0% finance options (T’s and C’s apply) available this often brings treatment down to the price of a cup of coffee per day (£1.50*) treatment is affordable, comfortable and almost invisible!
Here is why so many people choose Cleobury Dental Practice
- Experienced professional team with many years of experience in Orthodontics
- Provider of Invisalign in Shropshire and Worcestershire. Invisalign is a discreet option to straighten teeth without traditional braces.
- State of the art facilities for relaxed dental care
- Enjoy the latest technology with our 3D scanner- see a simulation of your smile in a matter of minutes!
- Weekend appointments available
- 0% finance payment options (T’s and C’s apply) to spread the cost of your treatment
- Straighter teeth not only create a winning smile but also make it easier to clean, improving the health of your teeth and gums.
free braces information pack
download a free information pack
A 39 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
What is Invisalign?
Crooked and misaligned teeth can have a real impact on self-confidence. Have you ever felt embarrassed to smile for photographs? Have you ever found it more difficult to clean around overlapped and crowded teeth? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic system which moves teeth with a series of clear plastic aligners rather than metal braces. You replace the aligners every two weeks with a new set, each aligner moves your teeth a small amount towards their final destination.
This means you can have orthodontic braces, for a perfect smile, with no one else knowing.
Meet your Invisalign dentist
Meet your Orthodontic Dentist, Dr Laura Wood (BDS)
Dr Laura Wood (BDS, GDC No: 60634) has a wealth of experience in providing teeth-straightening treatments for over 30 years. Qualifying at the University of Birmingham, Dr Wood (BDS) has worked alongside consultant orthodontists at Kidderminster Hospital and is constantly updating her knowledge of the latest orthodontic treatments.
She is a proud provider of the Incognito and Invisalign treatment options, which provide a truly discreet way to achieve the smile of your dreams.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Enjoy a FREE initial consultation with our orthodontic dentist to discuss any concerns with your smile and find out how we can help.
- Our dentist will take a 3D digital scan of your teeth using the revolutionary iTero Scanner. Your dentist will be able to show you the outcome of your Invisalign treatment within a few minutes using our simulator, allowing you to see your new smile before you start!
Our iTero Scanner technology is just one way we provide comfortable orthodontic treatment at Cleobury Dental Practice:
- No more messy and uncomfortable dental impressions (moulds)
- See your smile on screen within a few minutes
- Your dentist can show you a simulation of your teeth following orthodontic treatment, giving you an idea of how we can help create your winning smile
- Included as standard with all orthodontic treatments at Cleobury Dental Practice
- You will be provided with a full treatment plan, including options and costs.
- After you have approved the treatment plan we can instruct Invisalign to make your new clear braces.
- Now for the exciting part- at this point your straighter smile journey begins with the fitting of your Invisalign aligners! Your dentist will tell you exactly how to look after your braces or aligners
- Your dentist will review you every 4-6 weeks and make adjustments to keep your treatment on track
- After your required treatment time your new smile revealed!
- To keep your smile in place, retainers are required to stop any unwanted tooth movement. Your dentist will discuss what these are and how often you should be wearing them.
Benefits of Invisalign
We are a proud provider of Invisalign at Cleobury Dental Practice. Invisalign is a system of removable, clear aligners, which gently move your teeth into the desired position. Unlike conventional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are almost invisible, meaning they are a discreet way to straighten your smile.
- The ideal option for those who want a discreet solution to straighten their smile
- Removable- can be removed for eating, contact sports and playing musical instruments
- Enjoy the latest technology with our iTero scanner to simulate your smile after Invisalign treatment, and avoid the need for messy dental impressions (moulds)
- 0% finance options available (T’s and C’s apply)
We get asked lots of questions about Invisalign, so to make things easy, we thought we would summarise some of the primary questions and answers people have about clear braces.
Invisalign braces often begin at £1.58 per day, when financed over 60 monthly payments*. The full cost of treatment is usually from £2200, although this tends to vary depending on the complexity of treatment which will then decide the number of aligners required.
Yes. Invisalign is able to move teeth, twist and rotate teeth in order to correct range of tooth misalignment problems including gappy teeth, crooked teeth, overbite, under bite and crossbite.
The process of fitting the braces on teeth is painless and there may be slight discomfort for the first few days, as the teeth begin to move into position. If this happens, painkillers can help and the symptoms usually go away after the first week. This is normal for any orthodontic brace and is not unique to Invisalign.
This depends on how much straightening and tooth movement is required to get your desired smile. Some treatments can take as little as 6 months, others can take 18-24 months or more. Your orthodontic dentist can give you an estimate of the treatment time at your consultation.
Yes. However your orthodontic dentist may decide to use a different type of orthodontic system in extreme cases. Metal or ceramic braces give your dentist more flexibility to move teeth. This is sometimes required when treating complex cases such as an overbite.
Yes. You can eat normally with Invisalign braces because they are removable. You should however NOT eat whilst wearing your braces and should always make sure you remove them prior to eating or drinking anything other than water.
We always recommend that the aligners are taken out when you eat or drink, unless you’re drinking water. Aligners should be worn for at least 20 hours per day, taking them out only to eat, drink or to clean them.
No. The NHS is only able to provide essential treatments and does not provide cosmetic dental treatments such as Invisalign aligners.
Yes although it is highly recommended that you do not. Smoking can dry out your mouth meaning there is less saliva which is an integral part in preventing tooth decay. Therefore if you smoke you drastically increase the risk of tooth decay as well as oral cancer. Smoking can also damage the aligners and discolour them. If you smoke wearing Invisalign you could find that your eyeliner becomes very discoloured from the nicotine with an orange/yellow stain, this is very unsightly.
Invisalign looks like clear plastic moulded to the shape of your teeth. When you are wearing Invisalign braces it may just be noticeable that there is a thin plastic layer covering the surface of your teeth, although because this is so thin it is virtually imperceptible unless you look incredibly closely.
It is recommended that you clean Invisalign using denture cleaning tablets, rather than brushing with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Toothpaste can sometimes be a little abrasive and may damage your aligners. Never use household cleaners to clean your Invisalign braces.
Because Invisalign is virtually imperceptible and works with no one else knowing you are wearing braces then many people consider it to be better than conventional braces. Invisalign can’t however resolve every orthodontic problem and sometimes conventional braces work better than Invisalign, particularly for complex miss alignment problems with your back teeth, known as a malocclusion.
Where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
Credit is provided by Wesleyan Bank Limited who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Bank Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No 2839202) Registered Office: PO Box 3420, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AE. Tel: 0800 358 1122. www.wesleyanbank.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Limited. Credit facilities are subject to status and affordability checks and only available to UK residents over the age of 18.
Wesleyan Bank Limited reserves the right to decline any application. APR and repayment details are correct at time of print.
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Kunal Raj Sirpal trading as Cleobury Dental Practice is a credit broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.