Fixed Replacement for Missing or Loose Teeth
Dental Implants in Cleobury Mortimer
Cleobury Dental Practice provides the latest technology dental implants in Shropshire and Worcestershire, providing a comprehensive range of dental implant solutions by our highly trained team. We are proud to provide our same-day smile service using dental implants.
Dental implants are a fixed replacement for missing or loose teeth, allowing you to rebuild your confidence and restore your smile to one that is beautiful and functional. Dental implants are a reliable, safe and successful alternative to conventional dentures.
If you are anxious or nervous of thee dentist and require more complex treatments, like dental implants then we are also proud to offer relaxing dental sedation.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help restore your smile with affordable dental implants! Ask about our 0% finance options (T’s and C’s apply).
Request a Free Consultation
What problems can missing teeth cause?
Over time, gum disease and tooth decay can unfortunately result in the loss of teeth. The loss of teeth can cause:
- Difficulties in chewing and enjoying food
- Difficulties speaking
- Reduced self confidence
- Avoiding smiling and attending social events
- Unwanted tooth movements from neighbouring teeth causing further problems with the bite
- Sagging and hollowing of the cheeks and lips, causing an aged appearance
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants consist of a precision made titanium fixture. The fixture is securely fitted into the jawbone during a short procedure, carried out under local anaesthetic. The fixture acts like the roots of the tooth, and your dentist may advise a period of time to allow the implant to settle into the surrounding bone (a process known as ‘osseointegration’).
Once the implant is stable, your dentist will use the implant to secure your final restoration. Implants can be used to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or even a full arch! The implants may be used to support a crown, bridge or denture. Your treatment may take a number of months to complete, taking into account the osseointegration period. Your dentist will recommend regular reviews and appointments with our team of hygienists to maintain your new smile!
Dental Implants are a great solution to replace missing teeth:
- A fixed, secure solution- looking and feeling like your natural teeth
- Implants can support dentures, making them more secure and less likely to move or slip.
- Greater confidence to bite and chew foods, giving you back the enjoyment of eating
- Restoring missing teeth will allow you to complete your smile, giving you back confidence to smile and attend social occasions
- Achieve a more youthful appearance by stopping the ageing effects of missing teeth to your cheeks and lips
- Implants can help maintain healthy bone levels in your jaw, which would otherwise recede following the loss of a tooth
- Same-day smile service available
- Our range of 0% finance options are available (T’s and C’s apply)
How Does the Treatment Work?
- Your implant dentist will carry out a thorough consultation and advise on the best dental implant solution for you. This may involve a 3D scan at a nearby dental practice, which your dentist will recommend if needed.
- You will receive a proposed treatment plan including the different options available, steps involved with each, costs and aftercare for your new smile.
- Your dentist will place the dental implants during a short procedure, using local anaesthetic ensuring your treatment is carried out comfortably.
- Your dentist may advise a period of time to allow the implant to settle into the jawbone (‘osseointegrate’). Sometimes your dentist may be able to place the final restoration onto your dental implant.
- Your dentist will review you after the implant has successfully stabilised and place your custom made restoration. This may be a crown for a single-tooth replacement, or a bridge/denture for a number of missing teeth.
- We will arrange a followup appointment to see how you are getting on and discuss how best to look after your new dental implant restorations. We recommend seeing our team of experienced hygienists to maintain your implants.
Introducing Dr Neil Sampson (BDS), your Implant Dentist
At Cleobury Dental Practice, we are proud to have an experienced team to deliver the highest-level dental care. Dr Neil Sampson (BDS, GDC No: 60624) has a wealth of experience with dental implants spanning over 20 years. On top of that, he is a member of the Association of Dental Implantology and is a clinical mentor and coach to fellow dentists in placing and restoring dental implants. He is also experienced in advanced procedures such as bone grafting and sinus lift procedures.
Contact us today to book your consultation with Dr Sampson!
“Where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
Credit is provided by Wesleyan Bank Limited who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Bank Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No 2839202) Registered Office: PO Box 3420, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AE. Tel: 0800 358 1122. www.wesleyanbank.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Limited. Credit facilities are subject to status and affordability checks and only available to UK residents over the age of 18.
Wesleyan Bank Limited reserves the right to decline any application. APR and repayment details are correct at time of print.
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Kunal Raj Sirpal trading as Cleobury Dental Practice is a credit broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.”