On behalf of the entire team at Cleobury Dental Practice, welcome to the first edition of our regular newsletter. We sincerely hope that this email finds you and your loved ones in good health. Following feedback from our patients, we will be using this platform to keep you up to date with the latest services and news from the team.
It is safe to say that 2020 has not been the easiest of years for any of us, but we have used the time off to reflect and recharge, ready to provide our patients with the highest level of dental care. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way in which we work but our team has risen to the challenge, allowing us to reintroduce face-to-face, routine and emergency dental care. At the moment, our focus remains primarily on emergency dental treatment and those who were mid-treatment prior to lockdown. We are working hard to reintroduce routine dental health checks as soon as possible and those, who had appointments cancelled during lockdown, will be contacted by a member of our team to rebook.
We have also unveiled our new logo and website, which provides lots of information on the numerous treatments we provide, all under one roof. We hope you enjoy reading this newsletter and look forward to welcoming you through our doors very soon. As ever, do not hesitate to contact our team on 01299 271 747 should you have any queries.
Dr Kunal Sirpal BDS (Hons)
You may notice some changes when you attend your next appointment at Cleobury Dental Practice, to keep staff and visitors as safe as possible. Our stringent infection control measures were already well placed to keep risks extremely low to patients and staff, but we have introduced a few modifications to help keep the risks from COVID-19 even lower:
- You will be asked to complete a medical and COVID-19 screen questionnaire at home. This will be sent to you via an SMS or email containing a link to our dedicated questionnaire website. If you have any difficulties, please contact us via telephone to discuss alternative methods.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. We politely request that companions wait off-site or in their cars due to social distancing.
- Please leave belongings securely locked in your car where possible and we ask that you wear a face covering/mask when you attend.
- Our waiting areas have been reduced to comply with social distancing and you may be asked to wait outside before your appointment.
- You will be greeted by a member of staff at the main entrance and we will check your forehead temperature and ask you to sanitise your hands. We will then escort you directly to your dentist’s/hygienist’s surgery.
- Any belongings will be safely stored in a sealed box to reduce risks of contamination.
- We ask that you pay by card where possible.
- We are operating dedicated entrances and exits, you will be escorted by a staff member to the exit to avoid the touching of surfaces and door handles.
- All worktops and door handles are disinfected after each patient has entered/exited.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
The pandemic has caused us to cancel thousands of appointments since March. Our team are busy completing the huge task of rebooking those with cancelled appointments and will be in touch with you if you had an appointment cancelled. However, should you have a dental emergency, please call us to access our dentist-led triage service.
Introducing the Latest Technology at Cleobury Dental Practice!
Cleobury Dental Practice has taken delivery of the revolutionary Itero Scanner!
It takes thousands of photographs of your mouth to create a digital 3D model of your teeth and gums. This technology can eventually eliminate the need for traditional impressions! Using the digital model, the clever technology can simulate the outcome of teeth straightening (orthodontics) in a matter of minutes. This will allow you to see the potential transformation that braces and Invisalign can make, before you start treatment! To celebrate, we are offering FREE orthodontic consultations, with our orthodontic dentist Dr Laura Wood (BDS), which includes a COMPLIMENTARY scan and smile makeover simulation.
We can also discuss the host of payment options to spread the cost of Invisalign or braces- it’s never been a better time to begin your new smile journey!